Our service is available to:
- Escort to and from appointments, if they have no other option or financial constraints (If patients can get in and out of a vehicle without assistance).
- Pick up and drop off prescriptions.
- Deliver small equipment such as commodes and perching stools.
- Provide Emotional and practical support.
- Signpost to other services and assist in accessing them.
- Short-term shopping support.
- We also help to escort people home from Hospital.
We are available at present Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturday to Sunday 10am to 6pm.
We offer short-term support for up to 12 weeks to help people improve their wellbeing and quality of life and to live independently in their community.
North East Lincolnshire Support at Home/Assisted Discharge Service telephone: 07713 385 257 or 01472 871 157.