Pelham Medical Patient Panel would like to welcome you to our small and friendly group.
The Panel is made up of volunteer patients of this practice who have agreed to give up their time to attend meetings of the group as set out in the Guide for the Patient Panel.
The purpose of the group is:
- To give Practice staff and patients' the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest in their practice.
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of Health and Social Care.
- To involve further patients from the wider population.
- To promote a patient perspective and enable patients to access and make the best use of available healthcare.
- To improve communication between the service providers, the group, and the wider population.
- To provide a forum where the Practice can consult patients on a variety of issues.
If you would like to become a member of the panel, or would like to feedback on any of the issues raised in the minutes but are unable to commit to become a member of the panel, then please email Mr Richard Ellis, Practice Manager at email@example.com
We aim to meet quarterly.
For our next meeting we are looking at a collaborative meeting with the fellow Patient Group Members in our federation with Freshney Green.
We are now a member of the National Association for Patient Participation.
This association promotes and supports patient participation in primary care. Groups are an effective way for patients and GP surgeries to work together to improve services and to promote health and improved quality of care. PPG's are making a real difference across the UK.
For more information click on the NAPP logo below, this will redirect you to their website.
E-Bulletin is designed to provide an up to the minute snapshot of current news, reports and publications, developments, opportunities and events of interest to PPG members, practices and patients. Please visit the NAPP website to download a PDF version, of previous bulletins here: https://www.napp.org.uk/latestebulletins.html
Please note that meeting have been affected by the pandemic. Previous meetings have been carried out face to face, for the foreseeable future we will be looking to hold these virtually.
We try to meet where possible on a quarterly basis. Please see the link below for minutes and practice updates:
We post updates on our facebook page when future meetings are agreed. Please feel free to contact the practice if you wish to join the group. We look forward to welcoming new members.